- Click on Submit Abstract button below and fill in all the required information.
- The abstract body should be short (100–400 words), clear, concise, and written in English with correct spelling and sentence format.
- Mathematical symbols and equations cannot be typed in the abstract. Use metric symbols only, where ever required.
- Figures and tables cannot be included in the abstract.
- Abstracts should be carefully compiled and thoroughly checked before submission.
- The abstract should also be submitted as MS Word (doc or dox) file as per the template. Files in pdf format cannot be attached.
- Submission of the same abstract in more than one session is not allowed. Duplicate abstracts will be rejected.
- The scientific committee reserves the right to reject abstracts that are not written in English and/or do not meet basic standards of scientific quality. The decision of the scientific committee will be final.
- If you are facing any problem with online submission, please email us at email@example.com or call us at +91 8283815050.